An exciting opportunity exists for the position of Customs Systems Analyst with the Oceania Customs Organisation, a Pacific regional inter-governmental organisation based in Suva, Fiji. This role is to oversee the effective management of OCO Information and Communications Technology systems, including the law enforcement and trade-related applications.
The role offers advice and capacity development on emerging ICT tools and applications to support customs business processes. It oversees the development and management of key information and database systems to support integrated reporting and decision-making for members.
If you believe the role description above matches your experience, refer to the Key Selection Criteria Template which is found on the OCO website which requires your response to each criteria below:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or Information Technology
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in medium sized LAN and WAN environments running Microsoft Windows Server technologies (Server 2008, 2016), Exchange, IIS, SQL and ISA
• A proven record of managing systems (hardware & software) and effective troubleshooting in a complex environment.
• Familiarity with customs automation systems and processes
• Proven experience in systems design, documentation and data migration
The Customs Systems Analyst is a Band 10 position in the OCO salary scale with a starting salary range of 2,353 – 2,941 SDR (special drawing rights) per month. This currently converts to approximately FJD 6,709 – 8,386 per month.
The salary package also includes a housing allowance and superannuation benefits as well as an establishment and relocation grant, removal expenses, airfares, home leave, medical and life insurance and education allowance for eligible employees and their recognized dependents.
For your application to be considered, you are required to provide:
• Current resume containing no more than 5 pages;
• Response to the KSC by completing the template found on the OCO website.
• 3 nominated referees with their contact details
Academic transcripts and other certificates may be requested at a later date.
For more information regarding this job vacancy, visit our website for the complete PD – Customs Systems Analyst 2017 Final and KSC template http://www.ocosec.org/jobs-tenders/ or contact Ms Kalei Billings-Dugu, Human Resources and Logistics Officer on 3313110 or email email@example.com .
Applications must be emailed (in PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Applications close on 8 December 2017.