An exciting opportunity exists for the position of Executive Assistant with the Oceania Customs Organisation, a Pacific regional inter-governmental organisation based in Suva Fiji. This role is to provide high level administrative and communication support to the Executive and staff of OCO and ensure that corporate service deliverables effectively and efficiently meet deadlines and expectations.
If this role matches your experience, please tell us about your background including the following key selection criteria:
- Your extensive experience (minimum 7 years) as a Personal or Executive Assistant to a CEO or equivalent;
- Your relevant tertiary qualifications (minimum diploma) in office administration or related discipline;
- Your knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures;
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English;
- Proven experience in maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning classified documents, financials and handling staff files.
The Executive Assistant is a Band 7 position in OCO’s 2015 salary scale with a starting salary range of $24,631 – $30,785. Benefits include medical and life insurance for the eligible employee and their recognised dependants. Other entitlements include annual leave and superannuation benefits.
For your application to be considered you are required to provide a current resume, completed checklist form and a document responding to each of the Key Selection Criteria outlined above.
For more information regarding this role, contact Ms Kalei Billings-Dugu, Human Resources and Logistics Officer on 3313110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must be a Fiji national.
Deadline for applications is 26 May 2017 at 5pm (Fiji time).