Position: IT & Communications Officer
The Oceania Customs Organisation is a Pacific regional intergovernmental organisation, with the mission to help its 23-member administrations align with international customs standards and best practice, leading to greater economic prosperity and increased border security. We are inviting applications to join its Secretariat located in Suva, Fiji for the position of:
- IT & Communications Officer
The IT & Communications Officer provide high level ICT and communication support to the Executive and management staff of OCO and ensure that corporate service deliverables effectively and efficiently meet deadlines and expectations.
If you believe the role above matches your experience, please provide us with information about your background noting the following key selection criteria for this role:
- Your extensive experience (minimum 5 years) as an ICT professional
- Your relevant tertiary qualifications (minimum degree) in communications and/or information systems
- Your demonstration of high level of proficiency with computer software, networks and computer hardware
- Proven experience in maintaining a sound internal control environment with knowledge of best practice in IT systems and processes
- Proven experience in communication work.
Contract Duration: 3 Years
Contract Type: Local
For your application to be considered, you are required to provide:
- Current resume (to include 3 contactable referees) containing no more than 3 pages;
- Covering letter responding to each of the Key Selection Criteria outlined above.
Please read the detailed position description available here.
Applications close on 2nd December 2023. Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Late applications will not be accepted.