The Executive Assistant provides high level administrative and communication support to the Executive and Management staff of OCO and ensures that corporate service deliverables effectively and efficiently meet deadlines and expectations.
If this role matches your experience, please tell us about your background including the following key selection criteria:
• Your extensive experience (minimum 7 years) as a Personal or Executive Assistant to a CEO or equivalent;
• Your relevant tertiary qualifications (minimum diploma) in office administration or related discipline;
• Your knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures;
• Demonstration of excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English;
• Proven experience in maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning classified documents, financials and handling staff files.
For your application to be considered, you are required to provide:
• Current resume (to include 3 contactable referees) containing no more than 5 pages;
• Covering letter responding to each of the Key Selection Criteria outlined above.
Qualification documents and other certificates may be requested at a later date for both positions.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this job vacancy, visit our website for the complete Position Description.
Position Description – Executive Assistant
Position Description – Customs Enforcement Advisor
Applications close on the 26th of May 2023. Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Late applications will not be accepted.