The Customs Enforcement Advisor will provide advice to the Operations Manager and Management on the needs of the OCO members in the areas of law enforcement and border security.
If this role matches your experience, please tell us about your background including the following key selection criteria:
• Able to Develop capacity responses for OCO Members
• Coordinate and facilitate customs enforcement and border security programs
• Enhance intelligence driven risk management capacity
• Maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
For your application to be considered, you are required to provide:
• Current resume (to include 3 contactable referees) containing no more than 5 pages;
• Covering letter responding to each of the Key Selection Criteria outlined above.
Qualification documents and other certificates may be requested at a later date for both positions.
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com
For more information regarding this job vacancy, visit our website for the complete Position Description.
Position Description – Executive Assistant
Position Description – Customs Enforcement Advisor
Applications close on the 26th of May 2023. Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Late applications will not be accepted.