The Finance & Corporate Services Manager is a key member of the management team and reports directly to the Head of the OCO Secretariat. The purpose of this role is to manage the Finance and Corporate Services function for the OCO Secretariat to deliver corporate services that provide sufficient support to both OCO staff and OCO members. This includes the main functional areas of Finance, Human Resources and IT/Administration Support; and effectively managing the staff in the Finance and Corporate Services area through empowerment, motivation and coaching.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparing annual budget forecast for OCO and preparing expenditure budgets for project funded programs.
• Managing all statutory and compliance reporting including annual financial statements and statutory audit.
• Providing financial planning and management support to the Head of the OCO Secretariat.
• Managing cash flow, forecasting, variance analysis and preparing financial and other programme funded reports.
• Provide strategic human resource advice to the Secretariat and maintaining the integrity of the HR framework, policies and procedures.
• Oversight and management of the Secretariat’s procurement strategies by ensuring compliance with all procurement policies and procedures.
• Managing IT support and managing asset records.
• Provide strategic risk management support and advice.
• Maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Contract Duration: 3 Years
Salary Range: Commencing FJD$90,000 neg.
For your application to be considered, you are required to provide:
• Current resume (to include 3 contactable referees) containing no more than 5 pages;
• Covering letter responding to each of the Key Selection Criteria outlined above.
Qualification documents and other certificates may be requested at a later date.
Applications must be emailed (in PDF) to Human Resources and Logistics Officer, Heilala Erenavula at email@example.com
For more information regarding this job vacancy, please download the complete Position Description.
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must be a Fiji national.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Applications close on the 6th March 2020.