The Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO) invites applications for the position of HR and Logistics Officer to join its Secretariat located in Suva, Fiji. Representing 24 Pacific Island countries, OCO fosters synchronization, collaboration and assistance amongst its members on Customs matters.
The purpose of this role is to provide HR and logistical support to the Head of Secretariat by efficiently and effectively carrying out tasks that support the OCO Secretariat agenda. It requires a strong background in Human Resources as well as experience in event management and timely delivery.
If you believe the role description above matches your experience, please provide us with information about your background noting the following key selection criteria for this role:
- University Degree in Human Resources or related field;
- At least 5-7 years in Human Resources administration;
- Proven experience in event management and timely delivery;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English;
- Computer literate to at least Intermediate level Microsoft Word and Excel;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Contract Duration: 3 Years
Contract Type: Local
For your application to be considered, you are required to provide:
- Current resume (to include 3 contactable referees) containing no more than 5 pages;
- Covering letter responding to each of the Key Selection Criteria outlined above.
Qualification documents and other certificates may be requested at a later date.
Applications must be emailed (in PDF) to email@example.com
Applications close on the 22 September 2021.Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Late applications will not be accepted.