The primary role of the Finance and Program Assistant is to provide support to the Finance and Corporate team working with the Accountant in daily accounting operations for program and project activities, procurement, data entry and validation and providing information systems support.
If you believe the role description above matches your experience, please provide us with information about your background noting the following key selection criteria for this role:
- University Degree in Accounting and Information Systems or related field;
- At least two (2) years of working experience in relevant field;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English;
- Proficiency in MS programs and understanding of IT apps and platforms
- Ability to work proactively and adapt to changing circumstances.
Contract Duration: 3 Years
Contract Type: Local
Access detailed position description from Here
For your application to be considered, you are required to provide:
- Current resume (to include 3 contactable referees) containing no more than 3 pages;
- Covering letter responding to each of the Key Selection Criteria outlined above.
All applications must be emailed (in PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 27th February 2022. Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Late applications will not be accepted.