Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO) Secretariat
The Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO) was established by Heads of Oceania Customs Administrations in August 1998 to promote efficiency and effectiveness in all aspects of Regional Customs Administrations. The OCO has a membership of 23 countries and territories from the Pacific region, and its principal activity is facilitating and where appropriate helping member administrations align with customs international standards and best practice, leading to greater economic prosperity and increased border security within the Oceania region.
Strategic Priority Areas
The Government of Niue (GON) today announced Quarantine Free Travel (QFT) to Niue from Monday 27 June 2022 and the resumption of passenger flights every week. Read Full Story Here.
Suva, Fiji, April 22, 2022: As Pacific Island nations announce their easing of travel restrictions and opening of borders, Customs agencies are preparing for the increase in visitors, which also brings risks of transnational crimes to our shores. This month, the...
Niue Is Easing MIQ Protocols After Two Years Of Dealing With the COVID-19 Global Pandemic. View full Media Release here.
Greetings from the OCO Secretariat! We are pleased to present the OCO E-Newsletter for the period January – March 2022. In this edition we bring you up to speed on: Our activities for the period January – March 2022. Latest news from OCO and its Members and,...
Travel advisory issued by the Government of Niue Statistics and Immigration Office. Access Full Document Here.
Vanuatu Electronic Single Window Project Monthly newsletter is now out and can be viewed here!
Events & Workshop
OCO Events and Workshops is a great way to communicate ideas, acquire new skills and specialized knowledge which members can apply to their profession and to better accomplish member goals and values.
Upcoming events and worshops:
- 11 Apr – 2 May Risk Management (CERTIII)
- 18 Apr – 2 May Risk Management (CERTIV)
- 27 Apr ICP & RC Meeting
- 9 May 4th Quarter ISWG Metting F2F
- 9 May – 20 May Maritime Border Fundamentals Workshop
- 11 May Advance Ruling Dialogue
- 12 May Women in Leadership Dialogue
- 20 May ICP & RC Meeting
- 9 May – 30 May Legislation CERTIII
- 16 May – 6 June Ethics & Governance IV
- 23 May – 3 June Discussion on Reform of IPR laws – Cluster 2 category
- 23 May – 27 May Regional AEO Workshop
- 25 May – 26 May Conduct Training on IPR Law – Cluster 1 & Cluster 2 category
- 31 May – 2 Jun Regional Workshop on Valuation, VAT Refund and PCA
- 2 Jun – 3 Jun Follow up discussion on Reform of IPR Laws – Cluster 2 Category
- 6 Jun – 10 Jun Regional Data Analytics and Analytic Models
- 6 Jun – 27 Jun Ethics & Governance III
- 13 Jun – 4 Jul Enforcement and Compliance CERTIV
- 16 Jun – 17 Jun HS 2022 Workshop
- 22 Jun ICP & RC Meeting
- 11 Jul – 15 Jul Regional Workshop on TRS
- 15 Jul – 30 July Training on model IPR laws & provisions – Cluster 1 category
- 15 Jul – 31 Aug Follow up on progress of IPR law – Cluster 1 category
- 11 Jul – 1 Aug Tariff
- 4 Jul – 25 Jul Enforcement and Compliance CERTIII
- 15 Aug – 10 Oct Electives
- 5 Sep – 9 Sep Regional Workshop on AEO
- 10-Oct End of CCES Electives
- 11-Nov CERT IV Graduation
OCO Member Countries
Interactive Map. Select member country pin to view brief info about our members. You can view map in 3D and also activate your location to zoom map to your location.