Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO) Secretariat
The Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO) was established by Heads of Oceania Customs Administrations in August 1998 to promote efficiency and effectiveness in all aspects of Regional Customs Administrations. The OCO has a membership of 23 countries and territories from the Pacific region, and its principal activity is facilitating and where appropriate helping member administrations align with customs international standards and best practice, leading to greater economic prosperity and increased border security within the Oceania region.
Strategic Priority Areas
Read this document in French: Click on the language tab found at the bottom right of your screen and select French. Suva, Fiji, 23 September, 2022: Last month, the Oceania Customs Organisation and the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) trained Customs...
Read this document in French: Click on the language tab found at the bottom right of your screen and select French.Suva, Fiji, September 22, 2022. Timor Leste Commissioner of Customs, Jose Antonio Fatima Abilio is one of the most experienced civil servants in the...
Read this document in French: Click on the language tab found at the bottom right of your screen and select French. Suva, Fiji, September 21, 2022– The Oceania Customs Organisation members have approved their Strategic Plan 2022-2027, making a commitment to improve...
View Full Publication Here
Suva, Fiji, September 16, 2022- Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO) has appointed Raginald Afraaz Khan as the Finance and Corporate Services Manager replacing Mr. Alfereti Vamarasi. Mr Khan was appointed following a competitive selection process and comes with a strong...
Suva, Fiji, 6 September 2022 – Customs administrations in the region must continue to digitise and modernise their administrations to strengthen trade facilitation, enhance revenue collection and better protect our borders. Despite ongoing resource and organisational...
Events & Workshop
OCO Events and Workshops is a great way to communicate ideas, acquire new skills and specialized knowledge which members can apply to their profession and to better accomplish member goals and values.
Upcoming events and workshops:
- 08 Aug – 26 Sep Valuation CERTIV
- 22 Aug – 10 Oct Tariff CERTIII
- 23 Aug – 24 Oct IPR Enforcement Training (Tentative) – Online Training
- 12 Sep – 16 Sep Regional Workshop on TRS – Workshop Face to face
- 14 Sep Launching of PACCOMTRADE Database Project – Virtual and Face to face
- 19 Sep – 7 Nov CERTIV Electives
- 19 Sep – 7 Nov CERT III Valuation
- 20 Sep Customs Brokers Training
- 26 Sep – 28 Sep OPSCA Training (tentative)
- 31 Oct – 30 Jan CERT III Electives – Online Training
- 11 Oct – 14 Oct IPR Regional Workshop (Update On Progress) – Face to face
- 26 Oct – APAN (Information Sharing Dialogue) – Online
- 19 Oct – 21 Oct Regional Advance Ruling workshop – Face to face
- 11-Nov CERT IV Graduation – Event
- 21-25 Nov IONICS and Postal Inspection Training – Face to face
- 31 Oct 22 – 30 Jan 23 CERT III Electives – Online
- 23 Apr 2023 AEO Regional Workshop
OCO Member Countries
Interactive Map. Select member country pin to view brief info about our members. You can view map in 3D and also activate your location to zoom map to your location.