Download our latest press lease here.
- 03 July 2017 – Oceania Customs Organisation members moves towards Revised Kyoto Convention compliance
- 09 June 2017 – OCO Signs Three Year Grant Funding Agreement with New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- 31 May 2017 – Meeting with Secretary General of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- 23 May 2017 – OCO will participates at Oceania Regional CITES Implementation and Prevention of Wildlife Trafficking Workshop
- 27 February 2017 – TFA enters into force
- 26 January 2017 – International Customs Day 2017